Monday, August 25, 2008

A Political Beginning

This Wednesday I leave for Washington, D.C. to intern for Kohn, Kohn & Colapinto, a law firm that specializes in whistleblower law (protecting employees who speak out against wrongdoing in the workplace). I will also take a class on criminal law through my program, The Washington Center for Internships and Academic Seminars (TWC).

I hope to become more politically aware during my stay in D.C. Ironically, I have a layover in Denver in the midst of the Democratic National Convention and will be on the lookout for Obama and Clinton. I already registered for my absentee ballot and am excited to watch the elections unfold firsthand from Washington.

With graduation creeping up in May, I am trying to figure out what to do with my English Literature major . . . Will the law suit me? Stay tuned for my adventures in the office and the city!


1 comment:

Genevieve said...

I think business suits make you look older.